Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Queens, New York initiations

One pretty brutal initiation I knew of is from my hometown. Now I have to stress that this isn't one i've been in but only know of it because a friend of mine, unfortunately participated in it. Queens, NY isn't a great place to live or grow up. It's a piece of shit ghetto, kids who make it outa that place are lucky and those who don't fall into some dark parts of their lives. I don't like what he did, I mean I hate it, the main reason why I keep my distance from him is this. We grew up on those streets together and he went one path and I went another. Life there is drastically different than anywhere else so unless you lived there, grew up there, your judgement you try to pass has no merit because life in those streets is another world and youll never understand any of it unless you grew up in those conditions. Also in no damn way to I support or make an excuse for my friends garbage.

anyway, not that I got that outa the way here is the horrible initiation of a gang member in Queens. After you get the shit beat out of you, I seriously mean right after, the new initiated member has a final task, to drive with one other member in a car on the queensboro bridge, drive slowly and wait for a car to get frustrated and cut you off. When the car passes you up you then have to speed up and shoot at the driver of that car. I wont go into too much more detail than that but that is what is expected of a new gang member. So if for whatever reason youre in Queens, New York and driving on the Queensboro bridge past 2 am do not pass a car driving slow. You are warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment